Ideal place to stop for groups travelling to The Atlantic Road, Atlanterhavsveien
Bjartmars Favorittkro is an ideal stopover for lunch for groups en route to Atlanterhavsveien. Our waiters are service-minded and speak several languages: Norwegian, English, German, French and Dutch.
Menu suggestions for groups
- Homemade moose hamburger with good bread and raw salad
- The house's good fish soup with butter and bread
- Our award-winning bacalhau, with bread and flatbread
- Warm lunch dish with a selection of local samples of cured meat, salmon, dried and salted cod, cheese and marmalade served with bread
- Meat in brown sauce with stewed peas, cooked vegetables and potatoes.
- Roasted neck of pork with boiled vegetables and potatoes
- Filled chicken breast fillet with coarse mashed potato and fried vegetables.
- Caramel pudding with cream and caramel sauce
- Apple cake with vanilla ice cream
- Homemade brownie with walnuts and blueberry sorbet
- Cloudberry ice cream and blueberry sorbet
We can accommodate 70 people on our premises.
Order and contact
Please contact: + 47 71 51 60 60, email: email@example.com
Rates may depend on time, season and number of guests.